Saturday, February 9, 2013

Talking eBooks

 
I'm excited! We finally got the contact heading up on the website, allowing people to email me with their comments and requests. I'm hoping to hear from all my followers on this blog site.
 
It takes a lot of work and forethought to put together an intelligent website and I think Shane Ward from Worldwide Sunshine Records has done an excellent job of putting it together while I just keep busy telling stories.
 
Storytelling is my business. That's what I do. My stories in the blog are mostly observational, based on what is happening during the course of the week. They normally tend toward humor - well, unless I'm upset with some governmental issue. One of the things I've noticed is that I'm never at a loss for words. Well, the net result is that I write these things for my own enjoyment and that's good enough.
 
But I wanted  to say something else while I'm acknowledging the work of others. Having narrated and put together the DVD's for the stories contained in the website, I decided to finish the whole project. That is, I burned all the DVD's, designed the labels, printed them and glued the in place. Well, my computer burns about one DVD in two hours, printing the labels is only marginally faster and gluing them on to the disk is an exercise in dexterity. I'm glad I did it, but reluctant to do it again. That's too much work for me!
 
But I look forward to hear from my readers, wherever you are. I hope you will write to me. Perhaps it will generate even more stories.


No comments:

Post a Comment